Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"You have 17 hours to sell my house."

"You have 17 hours to sell my house."

This is what I heard from my newest seller as I was listing the home.  Now, I think she was half kidding when she said it, but the look on her face told me that there was a part of her that was deadly serious.  The last home in her subdivsion sold 17 hours after it went on the market, and she challenged me to do the same.
The home is located in Pinellas Park, Florida, and overall, we are in a seller's market. I was confident the house was priced right to sell quickly, the seller had a done a great job of clearing the clutter and cleaning the home, and I had my marketing plan in place to reach a large audience.  Even still, I thought to myself; 17 hours - that's a tall order!
The listing was enterered into the MLS at 7:00 p.m. on Friday evening.  Saturday morning we scheduled the first showing for 12:00 noon that day -- exactly 17 hours later!  And don't you know it, the buyer from that showing wrote an offer that was accepted by the seller.  We met our seller's 17 hour challenge!  In fact, we ended up receiving multiple offers on the property and our seller is thrilled to start preparing for closing!
If you are a Pinellas County, Florida homeowner who is thinking about selling your home, give us a call at 727-216-9247.  While we can't guarantee we will sell your home in 17 hours, we do have all the tools necessary to sell your home fast and for top dollar!
Deborah Ward & Associates is the #1 selling team at Keller Williams Realty Suncoast. Deborah and her team’s knowledge, experience and caring personalities have all contributed to their real estate success.  They pride themselves in their track record of overcoming obstacles to get to the closing table.  Their motto is “Everything closes at Deborah Ward & Associates!”

No comments:

Post a Comment